We hire the best. We train them well. We work hard to keep them engaged.
As a “People First” organization, we are focused on ensuring every teammate feels supported by caring for their well-being and celebrating their achievements, both on the job and at home.
We strive to build and maintain a culture where every employee is included and valued. Inclusiveness is more than just an initiative for IronArch, it Is an intentional commitment that is top on our priority list. We strongly believe in the value different backgrounds, voices, perspectives and ideas can bring to a work environment. It will always be our mission to empower, respect and support every employee across our organization.
What it’s Like to Work at IronArch
Unique Employee Experience and Culture
- Simplicity and transparency are key differentiators of IronArch.
- Trust is a minimum expectation within our teams.
- We like to have fun! Our employees enjoy several company events throughout the year including a holiday party, company picnic, networking socials, community service projects and more.
- Progressive leadership approach – our leaders are approachable, welcome constructive criticism, and are excited by the opportunity to collaborate with all employee levels.
- We are champions of diversity and inclusion.
- IronArch has built a series of integrated employee services and benefits that are designed to ensure our employees feel like they belong to something bigger than just the contract they perform under.
- Our employees know they have a company standing behind them, empowering them to do what they believe best serves the customer’s needs.
- Our employees genuinely enjoy supporting the important missions of our customers.
- We employ highly creative, innovative, and fearless change agents.
- We incentivize employees who disrupt the status quo of consulting and help IronArch distinguish ourselves in the marketplace in terms of service offerings, technologies, etc.
The Benefits of Working with Us
IronArch recognizes the importance of investing in a flexible, competitive benefits program to reinforce our commitment to our employee’s quality of life and to support our employee’s personal and family financial planning. IronArch strives to provide a benefit package that:
The full-time employee benefit package includes:
- Competitive compensation and market-leading bonus opportunities
- Medical, dental and vision benefits where a significant portion of the premium is subsidized by IronArch
- Company-provided healthcare concierge assistance to help explain your coverage in plain language; help you find, choose, and schedule quality care; and address billing, benefit, or claims concerns, potentially saving hours of your time
- 401(k) retirement plan where the company contributes dollar for dollar up to 3 percent, and 50 cents on the dollar for the 4th and 5th percent with immediate entry and immediate vesting
- 20 days of PTO accumulated per calendar year
- 11 paid holidays
- Bereavement, jury duty, parental (maternity/paternity/adoption), and military leaves
- Sabbatical programs
- Company-paid short- and long-term disability
- Company-paid life insurance
- Voluntary life, accidental and indemnity income replacement benefits
- Professional development reimbursement
- Health club reimbursement
- Pet insurance
- And more!
Is competitive within the industry and in the communities where operations are located
IronArch can financially support in both favorable and unfavorable economic times
Best meets the most important needs of a majority of employees
IronArch Technology is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability. For a summary of your equal employment opportunity rights please review the EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplemental Information. For a summary of your rights under pay transparency, please review the Pay Transparency Policy.